Bauhaus Weimar 1919 1928 SIGNED by WALTER GROPIUS First Edition 1938 Art
By Herbert Baer, Walter Gropius. First edition signed by German architect. And Bauhaus School founder Walter Gropius. New York: The Museum of Modern Art, 1938. Original yellow cloth with black and red lettering.
Signed by Walter Gropius on front free endpaper. Very Good with exposed tips, cloth a little soiled, spine darkened, former owner's name on paste down, vintage bookseller's ticket to rear paste down. A history of the influential German school the Staatliches Bauhaus signed by its founder, architect Walter Gropius. The item "Bauhaus Weimar 1919 1928 SIGNED by WALTER GROPIUS First Edition 1938 Art" is in sale since Thursday, March 28, 2019. This item is in the category "Books\Antiquarian & Collectible".
The seller is "burnsiderarebooks" and is located in Portland, Oregon. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Year Printed: 1938
- Modified Item: Yes
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Topic: Art History & Criticism
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Walter & Ise Gropius, Hebert Baer
- Subject: Art & Photography
- Personalized: No
- Original/Facsimile: Original
- Language: English
- Signed: Yes
- Publisher: The Museum of Modern Art
- Place of Publication: New York
- Special Attributes: Signed by Walter Gropius